Friday, February 19, 2010

Tensou!

If you haven't heard, Tensou Sentai Goseiger premiered last Sunday in Japan, I watched the first episode on Keyhole. I liked it for the most part. It reminded me of the 90's Sentai series, Like Jetman and Fiveman. My favorite character is Hyde. I just love his jerkiness.{Is that even a word}? My least favorite character is Arata. He annoyed me to no end. What's funny is Michiko Yokote head writer for Juuken Sentai Gekiranger, Is the head writer for Goseiger. So we may be in for a great series, Or a total disaster. It's hard to judge a new series based on the first couple episodes, Usually around episode 15 we start to form our verdict on Sentai series. But the first episode of Goseiger was good. It could have been MUCH better, But I'm content with what we got. It's par for the course for Sentai. I'm interested in what storylines will be introduced and where the characters will go. I give the first episode of Tensou Sentai Goseiger, A 4. I enjoyed it despite it's flaws. Oh one more thing, I love the baddies. All 3 of them. The Bibi are okay for footsoldiers. Okay, I'm done ranting. Tensou!

No comments:

Post a Comment