Sunday, December 6, 2009

An Introduction

Hey there, I'm Adam Stabelli. Human being, Earthling, Whatever category you want to place me in. Anyways, I am in 12th Grade, Going to Graduate, And begin the hellish reality of Community College. The girls are hotter, The Curriculum is tougher. But I think I can manage. Now that the gushy stuff is out of the way, I will tell you about my interests. My interests include, Power Rangers, Sentai & Tokusatsu. What is Tokusastu you ask? It's the Japanese art of special effects. Basically, People dressing up in Spandex beating the crap out of each other. Oh, And there's some giant robot action as well. Some of my favorite Toku series are, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Rescue Fire, And Ultraman. But I'll get into those later down the line. This post is just an introduction, Hope you liked it. Power Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment