Saturday, December 12, 2009

Power Rangers. 1993-2009.

In 2 weeks from now, The final two episodes of Power Rangers will air on ABC Kids. The Rangers will defeat Venjix for good and everything will be fine again. It's weird. The show I grew up with is almost over. These past 17 years have gone so fast, Heck, I remember watching MMPR for the first time and falling in love with the series. When Lord Zedd broke into the Command Center, When the Command Center was blown up, The buildup for Zeo, The Disney takeover of production, Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder. The promotion and dissapointments of SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, And Jungle Fury. RPM being kickass. Judd Lynn's return to the series after a long hiatus from writing. It's been a fun 17 years. I will NEVER forget the impact Power Rangers has had on me. I respect Disney's decision to cancel the show. I really do, PR was becoming too expensive for Disney to produce. All good things must come to an end. RIP Power Rangers. 1993-2009. We will never forget you. May the Power Protect You, Always and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment